Frequently Asked Questions
- It is a half-hour meeting to get to know each other.
- It is free of charge.
- The parent/guardian and the pupil will be present.
- The child will get to know me.
- I will assess the student’s level in general and their interests in order to adapt the material.
- You will have the opportunity to clarify any questions about the lesson.
- You can tell me what you expect from the lessons and what goals you want for your child..
Send us an email from the form at the bottom of the ” lessons and prices ” page by clicking here. Specify what you are interested in booking and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- At ENO we provide all the material, you don’t need to buy anything.
- Our classes are taught using Zoom.us software. It is a free and secure platform that you can easily
install on your computer/Tablet.
- Good internet connection.
- Headphones (recommended).
- Your child will simply need the normal school material: colours, scissors, a notebook…
- A quiet place where he/she can concentrate during class.
- If your child needs any extra materials for the lesson, you will be informed well in advance.
No. Quite the opposite. From the beginning we consider it important that the pupil attends the class without the presence of the adult. This avoids distractions, and helps the child to realise that he/she is responsible for his/her own learning.
Choose the lesson pack and we will send you the invoice with the payment details.
Payment will always be in advance.
You can pay by Paypal or bank transfer.
Yes, you must give 24 hours advance notice via email or the class will be considered as given.
The teacher may also do this, but again with 24 hours notice.
In case of illness or other emergencies, an exception may be made.
The teacher will wait a maximum of 10 minutes. If the child is late, this time will NOT be made up at the end. If the child does not show up, the class will be considered as given.
The time it takes to learn a language depends on each child. Our topics are developed to progressively advance in content, working on grammar and vocabulary. We will reinforce concepts
if I consider that the student needs it.
This means that your child will progress at his/her own pace.
If you wish, you will be given a plan of contents and topics that we are going to work on, so that you can also monitor your child’s progress and improvements.
Si lo desea, se le entregará un plan de contenidos y temáticas que vamos a trabajar, para que usted pueda hacer también un seguimiento del avance y mejorías de su hijo/a.