TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and in case of any questions, do
not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
- Payment is always in advance. After booking, you will receive an email with the invoice and full payment details. Payments can be made by bank transfer or PayPal. After payment, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Any class purchase expires 6 months after purchase.
- You can cancel or change a class by giving 24 hours notice. The teacher will also be able to do so. Classes can be cancelled and rescheduled, but there are no refunds.
- Spanish lessons have a duration of 30-45 minutes (depending on the child`s age) and are carried out through the free platform Zoom.us.
- Lesson 0 is a live meeting between the parent/guardian and the child. This meeting is an opportunity to get to know each other and resolve any doubts that may arise. Lesson 0 lasts approximately 30 minutes and is free of charge. This session does not require you to hire our services.
- The class material is provided by our school, the child will only need to have a notebook to write in and the normal school material (scissors, colours…) If any other material is needed, we will let you know well in advance.
- The child should have a quiet place away from distractions where he/she can follow the class and concentrate. We recommend the use of headphones.
- If a child arrives late for a class, the teacher will wait 10 minutes, and if the student does not show up, the class will be taken as given. If the student does show up, the late arrival time will not be made up at the end of the lesson.
- The teacher will inform about holidays in advance.
- ENO reserves the right to increase fees, provided that prior notice is given.
- ENO is not responsible for any additional bank charges.